Saturday, August 27, 2011

HH6 - June, July, and August Challenge

I am still part of the HH6 Cooking Club.  However, I just haven't participated since May.  Thanks to the fabulous morning sickness I haven't found myself in the kitchen to actually cook real meals.  There have been some amazing challenges each month and even more amazing results from fellow HH6 Members.  Below is August's challenge.  Hope you click on the HH6 Button and see what fellow members have created.

HouseHold6 Cooking Club's August
theme which is:

"With the mercury continuing to rise this month, let's once again give ourselves a break from the stove. Create an original 5 ingredient slow cooker recipe. Salt and/or pepper do not count as one of the 5 ingredients."

http://www.sarapliciouskitchen.com/p/hh6-cooking-club_14.html
(my button is not working at this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...