Sunday, August 28, 2011

24 Weeks

Dear Peanut,
This has been one exciting week.  You have experienced your first Earthquake and Hurricane.  Well as much as you could feel it being in my belly.  You have shown us signs to always trust in God and believe in his mircales.  This due to the fabulous ultrasound I had earlier this week.  You have also decided to finally allow me to stand the smell of raw meat and giving me the want to eat.  I didn't realize how much I missed being in the kitchen till the past two days of cooking.  Making Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with your brother this morning brought me such joy!  We have around 112 Days Left till we get to meet you.  As each day passes I become more and more excited.
With All My Love,
Mom

Pregnancy Highlights


Size of Baby -
You are growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week.  You should be about/almost a foot long aka length of a ear of corn.

Weight Gain/Loss -
Havent't gained any weight yet.  I am not to worried though.  I know I have plenty of time to gain some weight..... 

Maternity Clothes -
Still in my regular pants/capris.  In maternity tops and a fabulous friend sent me some of her old maternity clothes.  I do need to but maternity PJs because the ones I have are not comfortable on the belly.  You kick to let me know you need room.

Gender -
Boy!!! Had a great laugh this week when the ultrasound tech, Ms. Victoria, pointed out your "Pickles and Penis".  The saying of "Pickles" was a new one to your dad and I!
Movement -
You are crazy active.  As in take my breath away, stop me in my tracks, because of all the kicks and punches.  I love feeling you though!

Sleep -
Sleep has become hit and miss.  However last night was very rough night of no sleep.  You were on a nerve that sent shooting pain and/or numbess down my right leg.  Around 6ish you moved and it was wonderful to have no weird sensation down my leg.

Cravings -
Oh goodness what a difference a week makes!  This week has been dill pickles (round hamburger style) and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.  I have a special cup size bowl for the ice cream.  Other wise I want to eat right out of the cartoon.

Symptoms -
Still ice cold water for I always feel thirsty.  The sensation of having to pee about every 10 minutes.  Then the nerve pain last night.

Best Moment this week -
Your Anatomy Ultra Sound

This Week's Activity -
Finalizing the theme for your brother's big boy room.  As well as finalize the theme of your nursery.  We were going to reuse the nursery for you but your dad and I changed our minds.  Decided it would be nice for your to have something of "your own".

Sneak Peak of your room....well one of the ideas HA!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...