Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tip Me Tuesday - Blog Hoppin

I haven't done any crafts lately.  Did some Easter crafts but well that was a month ago.  Will save those for next year I suppose.  Since I haven't done any crafts lately, thought I would share one of my favorite Blogs.  That Blog is - Design Dazzle  I often come to this Blog to get ideas about room decor, birthday parties, and so much more.  I have a lot of time on my hands lately so my main brainstorming has been birthday party ideas.  Found a few on Design Dazzle that I would love to use as inspiration!!

Hope you check out Design Dazzle's Blog.  Feel free to comment below any of your favorite Blogs.


Design Dazzle

1 comment:

  1. You should become an event planner! I keep saying I want to but it hasn't happened yet. I don't know how successful the business is right now, especially when you move every 4 years. But a girl can still wish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...