Thursday, May 26, 2011

HH6 - May Challenge

May's Challenge
Create a pizza without using Red Sauce

I didn't participate in this month's food challenge due to the deployment.  Honestly I haven't really been in the kitchen since it has started.  It is really hard to cook for one person (me) who is working on portion control and a 2.5 year old who isn't a meat eater. 

However, my fellow HH6 Bloggers have created some amazing pizza's!!!  Several pizzas I look forward to testing out myself once Mr. May returns home.  Pizza is one our of our favorite meals.  Maybe then I will create a pizza of our own.  I'm thinking a Buffalo Chicken style pizza or one with lots of fresh garlic and basil.  Especially since I'm not a fan of red sauce on my pizza anyway.

Click on our new button below to check out the rest of the Bloggers for HH6.  If you have a favorite recipe for pizza, don't hesitate to comment and share!

 

1 comment:

  1. I like to make a BBQ Chicken pizza that's pretty simple. I'll send you the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...