Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday, Road Trip, Home, Round Two

Yep I have turned 29.  The 14th came and went very uneventful and first time in 29 years I didn't want to celebrate.  Just too much going on but I still had a great day!! Woke up in a hotel room with Mickey Mouse on the TV.  Gabriel handed me two cards while Nathan sang happy birthday.  My boys are silly and love them dearly!!  Slowly rolled out of bed to make the last leg of our trip to Mississippi. 

Made it to MS late afternoon and stayed two night with FIL.  Took a couple of pictures of the grandkids together but mostly laughed all night.  My niece and nephew are great kids and they welcomed Gabriel with open arms.  He was very quiet the first night and think it was due to all the new people.  Last time he was in MS he was 4 months old.  The May side of the family need to travel and visit us *wink wink*

Saturday we made it to our final destination.....home...Home Sweet Home.  Louisiana.  We webcam with my parents often so Gabriel knows their faces.  Instantly took to mom, unpacked the car, and settled in for the next 4 and half weeks. 

Round Two of training has begun.  Nathan took off Sunday for Flight School while Gabriel and I stay here to visit with family and friends.  We will get to see him later in November for his Graduation and see my daddy pin Nathan's wings on!!! 

Miss my Ohio family and the Fall temperatures!!!!  However, being home has been way over due and a much needed mental break.  Can't wait till my dad and brother get back from the hunting trip.  Gabriel keeps asking for Papa!  Off for now....must save Gabriel from my parent's Boxer.  We call her licky-lick......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...