Monday, July 5, 2010

30 Day Shred...

So last week I didn't do so great with working out. Life and family got in the way (not complaining because I am very thankful to have a life and family) so I only got 3 days of working out in. We celebrated 4th of July yesterday and truly had a wonderful time!!!! Then everyone started posting pictures and my joy truly turned into saddness.....this weight has got to come off people!!!

So today after Gabe's nap, I put in Jillian's 30 Day Shred to get an idea of what I was about to get myself into. You know it isn't that bad!!!! LOL The workouts are 20 minutes long and all I need is a mat and weights. So I have the mat and will go get some hand weights tomorrow. I will roll out a mat for Gabe so he can "workout" with me too.

I would really like to lose at least 30 pounds before we start trying for baby #2. This also has me getting my butt up and moving because come September.......fingers crossed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...