Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Wreaths

Yesterday a lot of emotional things hit me all at once and being 35 weeks pregnant, it was a very "blue" day.  That being said, I woke this morning, needing some great cheer.  What cheers me up better than chocolate......Christmas!!!

Here is a link for some really unique, colorful, and easy to make {Christmas Wreaths}.  Yes I know we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet but I need the love, warmth, spirit, and joy of Christmas at this moment.

The next two wreaths are wreaths I created this past weekend.  They still need some tweaking but I used what I had around the house.  By the way, I got the idea off Pinterest.  One is to hold past family Christmas Pictures and the other is to hold Christmas cards we are hoping to receive in the mail (hint hint to family and friends).  Right now the Christmas Cards are from my Shutterfly Party Holiday Card Party that I won. 

**Funny story - last night the hubster was looking at the wreath and in a dead-serious voice, asked me if we knew these people.  Yeah I busted out laughing...poor guy!!**

I painted the hoop and clothes pins gold (on both wreaths).
However, I think since this one is smaller,
I am going to cover the clothes pins with Christmas Scrapbook paper.
Give it a little something extra!

Hoop and Clothes Pins are Gold.  Ran out of clothes pins but think
I will glue on the mini-clothes pins so the wreath is not over powered by
clothes pins.  Still needs some tweaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...