Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mississippi Sin

I found this recipe about a year ago and do not remember where I got it from.  I do believe it was off one of my FB Recipe Groups I am part of, I think.  The picture didn't turn out very well but man this recipe is so warm, rich, and great mixture of smooth and spice.  Enjoy!!!

Mississippi Sin
1 French Bread or Italian Bread Loaf (the wider the better)

2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 c chopped ham (or shredded chicken or ground beef or sausage)
½ c chopped green onions
1 8 oz sour cream
1 8 oz cream cheese
¼ c green chopped green chilies
few jalapeños

Hollow out the loaf of bread by cutting the top of loaf and removing it (try to keep in one piece and don't discard --this is placed back on top).
Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Scoop into the bread-place top back on and wrap in foil two times.
Bake at 325° for 1 hr 20 minutes.
Serve with chips, crackers, or bagel chips/crackers
*Friend has made this recipe and baked in a dish and skipped the bread part.  Still yummy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...