Thursday, December 30, 2010

Packers

The packers are here today.  They arrived bright and early.  I wish I had slept last night and that my body wasn't doing its time of the month thing.  I am tired, cranky, and cramps...lord the cramps!  Not sure if it is worse today since this is my first period since the miscarriage but man I am laying in bed while the packers are down stairs.  So thankful for friends who take our child and dog in while its packing time.  Hubs has been wonderful and keeping an eye on the packers. 

One packer laughed and said I have a lot of serving dishes.  This is when she has only been in the kitchen.  Wait till she gets to the garage and hall closet!  We move into TLF tonight for a week and then start our way to Pope.  I think I am finally ready to move on and start the next chapter.  Find it interesting to have the new year and new adventure starting back to back, 

Will post more.  Just needed to make a quick vent to get it off my chest and in hopes of getting out of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...