Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23 Days and counting

Till Gabriel's 2nd birthday.  I am very excited!!!  Last year we did the Winter ONE-derland theme for his 1st Birthday.  So I started planning back in October what this year's theme was going to be and thought we settled on planes.  However Gabriel's love for Mickey Mouse has taken over as this year's theme.  Truly can't wait till the day of the party and see his reaction.  Nathan says our poor child might die of a heart attack with the things I have planned.

I am also still trying to play catch up with my blog about our trip back home.  However since I have somehow misplaced or more like lost my camera's USB cord, I am not sure when I will be able to blog about our trip.  I am just praying that I find the cord soon so I can upload over 300 pictures to our Shutterfly account!!!

Just a friendly reminder that we only have 32 days till Christmas.  This gives me roughly a week to finish Christmas shopping, wrap, and mail the said presents to family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...