Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How Do I

delete blogs that I chose to no longer follow. When I started blogging I went into this mode that I must follow everything I come across. The problem is, I just went through my "follow" list and I have 4 that haven't blogged in over 6 months. Time to clear them out!

I know it is probably easy but at this moment I have 17 month child climbing up my arm wanting me to pay him sometime attention - at least until daddy gets home and then he could care less if I was in the room or not ;) So drop me a comment when you can and let me know how to delete blogs that I do not want to follow anymore.....THANKS!!

2 comments:

  1. On the top, right hand side of your blog, you should see "Dashboard." Click on that. When you get to the next page, towards the middle of the page on the left hand side should show you all the blogs that you follow. Below them there is a button that says manage blogs (or something like that). You should be able to figure it out past that. Good luck! I need to do the same thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nichole!!!!! Have no idea why I couldn't figure this out LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...