Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Want a facelift

for my blog - thought I was talking about myself didn't ya! ;) I just kinda jumped into blogging not to long ago and just created a page and went with it. However now that I am reading more blogs I realize that my layout is boring me and I need to learn how to create a more stylish blog. Found a cool site and one that I loved but then saw it was someone charging to make me a blog - no thanks! I believe that I am smart enough to create a blog for free.....so my fellow bloggers, send me comments on suggestions on how to create a cool blog layout...will keep the name "Come What May".

1 comment:

  1. I want a cool blog too!! But WILL NOT pay for one either. I have no clue on how to start making my own so when you figure it out, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...