Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu March 1st - March 14th

So I was trying to get this posted yesterday but yesterday was family day and I didn't get around to it. So here is our menu for the next two weeks. Now if you are on FB (facebook) join the 2010 - New Recipes for the New Year and you will see all the recipes. If not on FB leave a comment if you would like one of the Recipes. Enjoy :) Have a FABULOUS Monday!!

Menu for March 1st - March 14th
1st Chicken Taco Soup,
2nd Stuff Pork Chops w/mac-n-cheese,
3rd Thai Chicken Stir Fry,
4th Pork Loin w/broc. cheese casserole,
5th Pecan Crust Talapia w/garlic green beans,
6th Country Chicken w/mashed pot.,
7th Parmesan Pork Roast w/salad,
8th Chicken Enchiladas,
9th Homemade Pizza,
10th Spinach Sausage Egg Bake,
11th Chicken Spag. Casserole,
12th Chicken and Sausage Maicotti,
13th Dinner Out,
14th Creamy Chicken Basil

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I can't wait to get back on FB so I can get some of these recipes. I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them pop up on one of my menus one of these days. We should make a Skype date for us and the boys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I haven't checked out dropshots yet but are the new pictures from blog on there? Then yes steal away my dear!! We sooo need to do a Skype date - go down to the beach just so I can warm up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, lots of new pics and video on dropshots, we just posted the ones from our family photo shoot. let me know when a good time to skype would be. our mornings, which are your afternoon/evenings work well for us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...