Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

My family equals fans for the Chiefs, Cowboys, and the Colts.  Well none of our teams made it BUT there is always next year!!!  Today it will be just us three celebrating the Super Bowl.  I honestly could care less who wins or loses.  I like sports but find watching it on TV bores the heck out of me.  However the Super Bowl makes up for that boredom with commercials and a half time show.  Then not to mention the food!!!

Here is our menu for the day.  Will post pictures and recipes this week but I have to get back into the kitchen. 
1-Banana Pudding (hubby said to double the batch this time)
2-Sausage Balls
3-Little Smokies
4-Mississippi Sin
5-Spicy Queso
6-Cinnamon Rolls (homemade which is why I need to get back to the kitchen)

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday whether you celebrate the Super Bowl or not.  Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...