Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Lincoln Lawyer - Book Review

Somewhere I heard this book was being made into a movie.  I try to always read the book before I see the movie.  I like to compare the book vs. the movie and wonder just about every time why Hollywood can't make a movie like the books!

Okay back on track -

The Lincoln Lawyer - Michael Connelly
I was on the hunt for the book since, like I said, it is being made into a movie.  When I saw the cover with Matthew McConaughey (yes this man still looks good even though he doesn't wear deodorant) I knew I was buying it.  It is a really great read about murder, mystery, law and order (not SVU version), and who really done the crime? 

It is about a Lawyer who works out of his Lincoln cars...a lot.  He takes on a case that looks like a fast open and shut case that will bring in the big bucks.  However, after the first couple of chapters we find this not to be true.  That is where many plots are formed and twists are given to us readers.  With many of the twists, I figured out but a couple I did not see. 

This is the first book I have read by Michael Connelly (from what I can remember) and I do believe I will pick up some more of his.  4 out of 5 Stars!  Lets just hope the movie is as good.  For eye candy it already gets 5 out of 5 stars that's for sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...