Monday, January 31, 2011

Diaper Cakes

Wanted to share some of the Diaper Cakes I have made for friends this past year.  Here is to hoping 2011 brings more pregnant friends because I have so much fun creating these cakes!!

Shelly's Diaper Cake
Nursery of Apples and Pears

Jen's Diaper Cake
Nursery of Pinks and Greens

Leyna's Diaper Cake
Nursery of Owls
(Owl on top thanks to Shelly!)

Jessica's Diaper Cake
Nursery of Jungle Animals

Baby Rattler Cupcakes
(These were so fun to make)

Baby Rattler Cupcakes with Gum Drops
Jessica's cake for her shower

*I am linking up with Tip Junkie*
handmade projects

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT (I post that a lot on your site :) I have made towel cakes with my hooded towels and blankets. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when I get pregnant you're coming back to WPAFB for a sprinkle, riiiight? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Thanks for sharing!!! I am throwing a shower for my sis-in-law in March. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!! I really LOVE throwing a party :D

    Kati - are we trying for a baby for me to come back for the baby shower???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I followed you on Google from www.madamedeals.com. I hope you follow me back. Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...