Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas Adam!!!

As my Best Friend calls it.  Also known as the Eve of Christmas Eve or just plain old 23rd of December to others to. That being said my Christmas Cards have been mailed. Man this year was just not easy for me to make a final decision on a Christmas card. As you readers know I blogged about Shutterfly's 50 Free Christmas Cards. Well somehow the 50 Free cards excited me so much that I ended up creating 5 different styles and made my husband choose the card that would be mailed out. Oh, I also was so excited about the Christmas cards that I had skipped like 3-4 sections of my address book and ended up NOT having enough Christmas cards. So I ordered some more from Walgreen's and used the Christmas cards I made at a card party a few weeks ago. I like to think that my mishaps were due to all the celebrations this month, added with our move in two weeks.

On to our family Christmas cards!!! Which by the way, I am thankful that Walgreen's has the option to print and pick up at their store within a hour because they truly saved me. However, there is no doubt the difference of quality between Shutterfly and Walgreen's. My Shutterfly cards were printed on thick card stock and the envelopes, oh the envelopes were nice and thick to.  The cards from WalGreen's were printed nicely but I still prefer Shutterfly.

Below are the cards I designed on Shutterfly with the "winner" hubs chose as our Christmas card this year.  I forgot to scan our Christmas card from WalGreen's but it was a really cute single 4x6 card that said Merry Christmas and a couple of pictures added.

I am off for a few days to finish baking/cooking for Christmas Eve and of course to celebrate Christmas with my hubs and son.  I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays of what holiday you and your family celebrate!  May you celebrate Jesus and keep the love He has for us in your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...