Monday, February 1, 2010

It Showered

So our good friends the Walkers are having a baby girl!!! I was honored in throwing Shelly's baby shower and it turned out wonderful. Little back story is that I met Shelly throw my first Ohio friend - Terrell. Terrell has since moved to Guam (thanks to the AF) but there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of the Michael family. Especially since their son, Price, was Gabe's first friend!!

Shelly is super creative, talented, and just an amazing friend. Sometimes I don't think she realizes how wonderful she is but then again maybe that is part of her charm! We had about 15 ladies (how I wish we had an actual house) and they showered Shelly with some amazing gifts!


Now that the shower is over I am just sitting around waiting on Taylor to arrive!

Baby shower colors of Pink, Red, and Green
Apple Cake - made by Kristin


The Pear Cupcakes - oh so good!

Shelly's Loot


My 1st Diaper Cake and two of the
FANTASTIC wall hanging Shellys made for the nursery.



Two more wall hangings made by Shelly
Gift basket for the Diaper Raffle and Brandon's Apple Toy
Lastly, my Valentine's Day decorations mixed in.


Shelly and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...