Friday, April 15, 2011

Fever Series - Book Review


Good vs. Evil, Human World vs. Fae World, Love, Lust, War, and man I didn't want this series to end.  Set to current day.  Our world is coming to an end as we know.  All because of the Unseelie unleashed into the human world.  If you like mystery, a book that keeps you guessing on who done it, whose next, will love bring them together or continue to tear them apart, and come magic filled with Irish folklore.....then this series is for you.  4 out of 5 stars is my rating.  It would get 5 out of 5 but language.  It is not overly horrible with language but the "F" word is used through out but I know about readers and the "F" word. 

It kept me guessing through all 5 books and even down to the last pages, asking exactly "Who is MacKayla Lane"?  The Fever Series and one of the Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning are the first I have read of Moning's.  I plan on checking out more of the Highlander Series and see if I like them as much as the fever series.  

Enjoy and if you have read the Fever Series, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...