Monday, March 7, 2011

Technology......

My laptop is with the Geek squad trying to be repaired. Basically it is fried with many many viruses :( Fingers crossed they can repair it and get everything off my computer. Yes horrible I know since I hadn't backed everything yet. I use Shutterfly to upload all my pictures and the documents were being saved to thumb drives or slowly printed out. However many have not be backed up and hope not all is loss. We have plans to buy a new computer but wanted to wait to pay cash.

This also means until computer is fixed my Blogging abilities are limited at this time. I am using my iPad but Blogger and iPad are not user friendly. Hope to be back within a week. Have some great Dr Seuss, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick's Day projects/recipes to share. Know the holidays are or will be over but can always store for next year!

Hope everyone has a Great Monday and Fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...