Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About Me

Hi!!
I am Rachel and so excited you stopped by my little Blog.  This Blog is about all things I love - cooking, baking, crafts, traveling, my family, inspiration found from others and within myself, throwing parties, reading, and my latest adventure Tot School for our 2 yr. old son.

I invite you to sit down, relax, and check out "Come What May".  I hope to inspire, encourage, make you laugh, find your inner craftiness, wow your loved ones with new recipes, and enjoy this little Blog of mine. 

To Contact Me...leave comments or email me at  - the-come-what-may@hotmail.com

Monday - Things on my mind, current events/news, book review, and our everyday/travel adventures.
Tuesday - Art and craft projects.  As well Blogs I stumble across.
Wednesday - Wordless {wordful} day of pictures that are current or flashbacks.
Thursday - Menu planning and recipes.
Friday - Wrapping up our week in Tot school.
Book Review - My reviews on various books I read
HH6 Cooking Club - Cooking Club I am part of with fellow Cooking Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...