Monday, July 19, 2010

This is why I am a SAHM....

I get to wake up in the morning and make our son semi-homemade Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Sorry for the blurry picture but Gabe gobbled up THREE pancakes and I just had to get a picture of this adorable smile!!! So the phone was the closest camera I had. I blame First Watch for Gabe's love of chocolate chip pancakes and since I could go broke eating there every morning for breakfast, I got up before Gabe did and made us breakfast...our usual is grits, oatmeal, or cereal.
Then tonight we webcammed with my parents and had the BEST time!!! Gabriel was so full of energy (not normal because of the time change we usually webcam right before his bedtime). He talked, played, counted his numbers, said animal sounds, and best of all....showed his papa (still working on a name for grandma) his dance moves!!! My goal tomorrow is to get a video of Gabriel dancing. He is the cutest thing dancing and must say, watch out Lady Gaga!!! ;)
How I hope the rest of the week is a great if not better than my Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a handsome fella!

    Thank goodness for Skype, best invention for families who are apart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...